Ensmile: Invisalign Price in Pakistan and Reimbursement of Invisible braces
Do you really want to have well-aligned teeth, but do you want them to remain discreet? Invisalign is an excellent choice. This dental device is not very visible and not very restrictive compared to an external device. In a few months, it allows you to have a beautiful smile and beautiful teeth. Find out the price and possible reimbursements for this type of device.
Invisalign: description and price
What is Invisalign technology?
Invisalign is the name of a technology that offers orthodontic treatment based on the wearing of invisible braces. It has many advantages for the patient since it is:
- discreet: dental gutters have the particularity of being almost invisible;
- safe: gutters minimize the risk of injury;
- Painless: alignment corrections are done gently. Apart from a slight pressure necessary for the changes to take place, you feel nothing;
- practical: it is possible to remove them easily;
- precise: 3D technology allows you to customize the desired movements for each tooth with great precision;
- fast: the first results appear after 6 months, depending on the case;
- Pleasant to wear: the prostheses are made to measure and therefore perfectly adapted to your teeth.
For all these reasons, there is a real enthusiasm for this technology. In addition, Invisalign is suitable for adults and children from the age of 12.
This method treats different types of dental alignment problems:
- Overlapping of the teeth;
- Poor distribution of the space between the teeth;
- Poor positioning of the teeth due to lack of space;
- Bad dental occlusion.
The steps to take advantage of Invisalign technology
You must go through several stages before fitting these removable prostheses:
- Find a certified Invisalign professional. Not all specialists (dental surgeons, orthodontists, stomatologists) have this certification. They must follow training in addition to their course to obtain it.
- Make the first appointment to determine your personalized treatment plan. During the consultation, the practitioner makes a 3D scan of your teeth. This medical imaging technique allows him to design gutters also called “aligners”.
- Collect your transparent gutters and strictly follow the advice of the health professional. As the treatment progresses, you should attend follow-up appointments to get new aligners.
- At the end of the treatment, as for a classic orthodontic treatment, you must wear retainers to consolidate the treatment.
Maintenance is relatively easy. Invisalign aligners are removable, so you can take them off for drinking, eating, and brushing your teeth. However, they should be worn approximately 22 hours out of 24 hours for optimal effectiveness. Specific products make it easy to maintain them.
Invisalign price in Pakistan
Invisalign price in Pakistan is set freely by practitioners. The total cost of such orthodontic treatment varies depending on the person and their dental problem. Some corrections are less complex than others and require fewer aligners. The costs are then reduced.
Count between 150000 and 250000 rupees for a complete treatment. If your dental problem is minor, you can expect to pay less than 250000 euros. Find out about practitioner fees. Even take the time to assess the costs in a city other than your own. Sometimes the differences are significant and can justify and be worth the trip.
Invisalign: social security and mutual reimbursement
For people under the age of 16, orthodontic treatment can be partially covered by the Health Insurance, if it has been the subject of a prior agreement. To obtain it, complete the form available on the ensmile.com website. This request must imperatively be made before the patient’s 16th birthday and the treatment must begin within 6 months of the agreement.
When it comes to orthodontics, adults are much less covered. From a certain age, these expenses are considered aesthetic. An exception is made for preoperative fitting before a maxillary intervention. To benefit from it, you must send a letter from the surgeon accompanied by the form requesting prior approval from social security. Only a one-semester maximum can be granted in this context.