AI-ready Omnichannel Contact Center Solution for Enterprises
An omnichannel contact center solution is a customer service function that handles customer interactions across multiple channels, typically using cloud-based call center solutions. With ease, customers and agents can interact and switch between channels like phone, chat, email, SMS, social media, and more.
Customers expect a consistent experience across all channels, which is possible with an omnichannel approach. For enterprises to execute an effective omnichannel contact center solution, they must have the right technology in place. Enterprises need their agents to be capable of handling contacts from multiple channels at the same time and facilitate a seamless customer experience.
Businesses are willing to invest in omnichannel contact center solutions to meet customer expectations which are critical in today’s competitive industry.
Below are some of the must-have technologies for an effective omnichannel approach for businesses.
Omnichannel Reporting and Analytics
Omnichannel analytics aim to recognize where the customers are, understand their journey at the right time on the right channel, and collect data to provide efficient customer services.
Businesses use an omnichannel contact center solution to apply analytics to every customer journey and provide a better customer experience. You can accomplish this by combining data from multiple sources with a strong data strategy, viewing detailed reports and analytics, and implementing intelligent marketing strategies to improve customer experiences, ultimately increasing business revenue.
Advantages of Omnichannel Reports
- It allows you to focus on your marketing by understanding customer uniqueness and building effective targeting marketing that covers interactions between businesses and customers.
- You can plan and implement effective business strategies for higher profitability, knowing customer preferences.
- Know which campaigns are effective across which channels.
- Enhance business operations by analyzing business and determining optimal staffing to optimize productivity and increase revenue.
Example of omnichannel routing
Automatic call distribution (ACD) is a skills-based omnichannel routing system that ensures that customers are routed to qualified agents or resolved with the self-service option. Automated call distribution software provides real-time interaction management and a seamless interface with interactive voice response (IVR). These call center outsourcing solutions create and maintain artificial intelligence (AI) routing strategies across all channels.
Benefits of Omnichannel Routing
- Distribute calls more intelligently to the most appropriate agent based on skills or workload, and ensure customer concerns get immediate attention.
- Improve agent efficiency on various platforms and improve customer experience with decreased customer effort.
- Managers have a bird’ eye view of their team’s activity, which helps them monitor interactions between agents and customers and offer help when necessary.
Workforce Management (WFM)
Workforce management software lets you anticipate business demands and optimize your workforce with the industry’s most intelligent and accurate omnichannel forecasting engine. WFM makes it easier for businesses to manage employees and utilize business resources to their full potential.
AI and machine learning technology optimizes your workforce potential and improves overall business productivity to ensure customers are getting excellent customer services.
- Have accurate and flexible workforce management where agents are neither overworked nor idle.
- Better control of labor costs as a direct result of efficient management processes and scheduling.
- Improved customer experience with the right agents scheduled in the right quantities at the right times leads to timely and effective customer assistance.
- Increased revenue from scheduling agents with the right skill sets who can convert leads to sales.
Unified Agent Desktop
Unified agent desktop
A unified, omnichannel agent desktop application allows agents to handle interactions with customers from a single platform. It integrates seamlessly, easily, and quickly with all communication channels and external applications like CRM systems.
Benefits of Unified Agent Desktop
- Shorter calls. Automating an agent’s desktop and unifying the applications utilized by them into a single screen reduces the time it takes to navigate many systems. This leads to average handle time being reduced by 20-30%.
- Reduced training costs. Desktop automation means less to learn and remember, which eliminates business training costs by 50%.
- Better customer experience. Desktop automation provides agents with various existing applications that empower agents to focus on customers instead of spending time trying to find customer information.
Omnichannel is a platform built for connectivity that integrates with various platforms like social media, chatbots, and more in one single interface. It provides businesses with integration between distribution, promotion, and communication on the back end. The back-end integration of channels allows for more flexibility as the customers switch between channels throughout an interaction.
Benefits of Omnichannel Integrations
- Allows businesses to achieve more ability, drive sales and traffic, and integrate digital touchpoints.
- It improves customer experience and provides customers with options to interact with businesses on mobile, web, or in stores.
Customers today leverage new channels of communication and want to interact with businesses the way they interact in everyday life. As this happens, customer relationships turn towards increased complexity with a need to monitor, track, and respond to these interactions across multiple channels.
Businesses often face challenges of maintaining high productivity and efficiency while delivering exceptional customer service. Businesses get real-time operational and business data coupled with valuable business insights to implement changes as it happens with omnichannel contact center solutions and their technologies.
With Aavaz Free PBX, your one-stop solution for all your telephony needs, it is easy for you to integrate chatbots, voice bots, and other contact center software that add more intelligence to each conversation with 24/7 self-service.
Don’t waste any more time and contact Aavaz PBX, who will personalize a complete call center solution your business needs to thrive in any industry.